by Sophia A. Virani, HMS III. Gillian Lieberman, MD.
Splenomegaly, Fevers and Portal Vein Thrombosis
by Swaminathan Murugappan MD, PhD
Criteria for Diagnosing Benign Portal Vein Thrombosis
Blood Coagulation, Fibrinolysis and Cellular Haemostasis
Optimal Management of Splenic/Portal Vein Thrombosis
by David Mauchley
Portal Vein Thrombosis and Liver Transplant Survival Benefit
Michael J. Englesbe, Douglas E. Schaubel, Shijie Cai, Mary K. Guidinger and Robert M. Merion
Portal Vein Thrombosis and Survival in Patients with Cirrhosis
Michael J. Englesbe, James Kubus, Wajee Muhammad, Christopher J. Sonnenday, Theodore Welling, Jeffrey D. Punch, Raymond J. Lynch, Jorge A. Marrero and Shawn J. Pelletier
The Incidence of Portal Vein Thrombosis at Liver Transplantation
by TOSHIAKI NONAMI, ITSUO YOKOYAMA, SHUNZABURO IWATSUKI1 AND THOMAS E. STARZL
Portal vein thrombosis and portal diversion
by ALVAREZ ET AL
The Spectrum of Portal Vein Thrombosis in Liver Transplantation
by ANDREI C. etat
Free 50 Published articles
- Surgical approach to multifocal Hepatocellular carcinoma with portal vein thrombosis and arterioportal shunt leading to portal hypertension and bleeding. A Case Report.
- Chylous ascites caused by acute pancreatitis with portal vein thrombosis.
- A case of portal vein thrombosis by protein C and s deficiency completely recanalized by anticoagulation therapy.
- Atypical enhancement pattern of hepatocellular carcinoma with portal vein thrombosis on multiphasic CT.
- An early single-center experience of portal vein thrombosis in living donor liver transplantation: clinical feature, management and outcome.
- Clinical analysis and strategy for liver transplantation in patients with pre-existing portal vein thrombosis.
- Successful treatment for hepatic encephalopathy aggravated by portal vein thrombosis with balloon-occluded retrograde transvenous obliteration.
- High incidence of hepatitis B infection-associated cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma in the Southeast Asian patients with portal vein thrombosis.
- The value of contrast enhanced ultrasound in the evaluation of the nature of portal vein thrombosis.
- Portal vein thrombosis and arterioportal shunts: effects on tumor response after chemoembolization of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Portal vein thrombosis following laparoscopic cholecystectomy complicated by dengue viral infection: a case report.
- Randomized controlled trial to investigate the impact of anticoagulation on the incidence of splenic or portal vein thrombosis after laparoscopic splenectomy.
- A case of ceftriaxone-induced haemolysis complicated by acute portal vein thrombosis.
- A large portal vein: a rare finding of recent portal vein thrombosis.
- B-mode and contrast enhanced ultrasound guided biopsy of portal vein thrombosis. Value in the diagnosis of occult hepatocellular carcinoma in liver cirrhosis.
- Extrahepatic portal vein thrombosis in children and adolescents: Influence of genetic thrombophilic disorders.
- Portal vein thrombosis after percutaneous ethanol injection of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Portal vein thrombosis in a patient with HCV cirrhosis and combined hemophilia A and thrombophilia V Leiden.
- Treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma with portal vein thrombosis by sorafenib combined with hepatic arterial infusion chemotherapy.
- Chronic portal vein thrombosis: transcapsular hepatic collateral vessels and communicating ectopic varices.
- Malignant portal vein thrombosis.
- Use of yttrium-90 microspheres in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma and portal vein thrombosis.
- Portal vein thrombosis and liver transplant survival benefit.
- [Deficiencies in proteins C and S in a patient with idiopathic portal hypertension accompanied by portal vein thrombosis].
- Criteria for diagnosing benign portal vein thrombosis in the assessment of patients with cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma for liver transplantation.
- [Acute portal vein thrombosis associated with acute cytomegalovirus infection in an immunocompetent adult and complicated with an abdominal compartment syndrome].
- Portal vein thrombosis: insight into physiopathology, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Portal vein thrombosis and survival in patients with cirrhosis.
- [Liver transplantation for the patients with end stage liver disease and portal vein thrombosis].
- Long-term survival after portal vein arterialization for portal vein thrombosis in orthotopic liver transplantation.
- Portal vein thrombosis in a patient with breast carcinoma.
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma presenting as liver abscess and portal vein thrombosis.
- [A large thrombus in the right atrium and in the inferior vena cava associated with a portal vein thrombosis in a patient with hepatic cirrhosis - a case report].
- [Portal vein thrombosis after esophagogastric devascularization and splenectomy in schistosomal portal hypertension patients: what's the real importance?].
- Portal vein thrombosis in a patient with hepatosplenic schistosomiasis mansoni.
- Anticoagulants in portal vein thrombosis: don't be so shy!
- Vascular liver disorders (II): portal vein thrombosis.
- [Portal vein thrombosis after cyanoacrylate injection therapy in bleeding gastric varices].
- [Portal vein thrombosis due to intragastric migration of laparoscopic adjustable gastric band].
- Liver transplant recipients with portal vein thrombosis: a single center retrospective study.
- Management of portal vein thrombosis in cirrhotic patients.
- Management of portal vein thrombosis.
- Pilot clinical trial of localized concurrent chemoradiation therapy for locally advanced hepatocellular carcinoma with portal vein thrombosis.
- The postoperative splenic/portal vein thrombosis after splenectomy and its prevention--an unresolved issue.
- Etiology and portal vein thrombosis in Budd-Chiari syndrome.
- Portal vein thrombosis: an unexpected finding in a 28-year-old male with abdominal pain.
- Pancreatic laceration and portal vein thrombosis in blunt trauma abdomen.
- Liver transplantation in adult patients with portal vein thrombosis: risk factors, management and outcome.
- An early experience of liver transplantation in portal vein thrombosis.
- Spontaneous resolution of portal vein thrombosis.